- Everyone can use the library.
- There is no fee for borrowing from the library.
- You can borrow books, periodicals, music, DVDs and games.
- You can borrow language-teaching courses.
- You can borrow books in foreign languages.
- You can use your own computer and get access to the internet through Wi-Fi.
- Our computers provide access to: Internet, word processing, a printer and a scanner.
- There is no charge for using the internet at the library, but printing costs 2 kr. a page for black and white and 4 kr. for printing in colours.
What the library is capable of
- Danish libraries are specialists in finding answers to your information questions.
- The library can obtain items from other libraries in Denmark and abroad.
- Ask the staff if there is anything you require.
Find your way around the library
- You can search in the library database on our website.
- All of the library's items are computer registered.
- When you choose our library database you can also choose to see the helping text in English.
- You can search for a particular item, and you can see if it has been borrowed, and when it is due to be returned.
- Users of 16 years and older use their social security card as a library card.
- You are liable for all transactions made on your card. If you lose your card you must immediately inform the library, so that your card can be temporarily blocked for borrowing.
- When you register at the library, you will get a pin code. You can use this code for borrowing, and if you want to make reservations in our library database for books and other materials.
- Children - younger than 16 years - can get a special library card. To get registered, they do need to bring their social security card.
Loan period, renewals and reservations
- The loan period is usually 30 days, but it can be shorter for certain items. You can usually renew your loaned items. Ask the staff for information.
- The date of return is indicated on your borrowing receipt.
- The right to borrow is void, if you owe more than 200 kroner.
Payments for late returns
Lost or damaged items
- The borrower is liable for lost or damaged items, these must be replaced after current prices.